Avertest, LLC, d/b/a Averhealth owns the Aversys system. My registration with Averhealth is through the company for providers and patients on their website. Upon registration, My Averhealth will provide its providers and patients with the username and password for account security purposes on its website (www.my.averhealth.com) for future logins.
After logging into My Averhealth on its website (www.my.averhealth.com), you provide your providers and patients with a username and password.
Guide To My Averhealth Login
The following steps to register with My Averhealth are listed below:
- Go to My Averhealth website (my.averhealth.com).
- On the right side of the website, you will find the “Login” option.
- There are two parties available to My Averhealth Login: (1) For providers, and (2) For patients.
- For both the parties to log in on their respective My Averhealth Login accounts, Click on “Login”.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Log in.” You have successfully logged in to the My Averhealth login portal.
Requirements For My Averhealth Login
Here are the My Averhealth application requirements listed below:
- Personal Computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Google, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer
- Good internet connection
- My Averhealth website (my.averhealth.com).
- Username and password
- PIN (personal identification number)
How To Reset Your Username and Password?
You must enter both credentials for the security of your account. You may forget your username and password if you log in to www.my.averhealth.com later. To fix this issue, we will discuss the steps to reset your My Averhealth login username and password.
Please follow these instructions:
- Visit the website (www.my.averhealth.com).
- After opening the website, go to the login option.
- Then you will see: “If you forgot your username or password, click here.” Click here on the hyperlink provided in the word “here”.
- Once you click this hyperlink, you will have to enter your email address in order to reset both your credentials.
- Enter your email address.
- Check the box “I’m not a robot” and tick it. And then you should answer the puzzle for verification after ticking on “I’m not a robot”.
- Click on the Reset option. My Averhealth will provide a secure link after entering your email address and clicking on the reset option.
- For a successful password and username reset, click the secure link provided in your email.